Why Choose Dr. Xie’s Acupuncture Clinic ?
The effective rates of acupuncture vary widely. The rates depend on the type of conditions treated and many other factors, including the experience of the acupuncturist who is responsible for needling and performing other modalities of oriental medical treatments. Although the locations of all acupuncture points are standardized, the right point combinations and the most appropriate needling techniques and stimulations to the points are the most important factors for a successful acupuncture treatment. When practicing Chinese herbs, most patients are treated with individually tailored Chinese herbal formulas based on his/her individual conditions. That is why it is important to be seen by an experienced practitioner.
Why choose Dr. Xie’s Acupuncture Clinic
- I have 12 years education in Chinese medicine, acupuncture, nutrition, conventional medicine and pharmacology including
- 5 years of medical school (MD program in China)
- 7 years of postgraduate training in acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutrition and pharmacology (Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, Master of Medicine, Master of Science in Oriental Medicine, PhD in Chinese Medicine)
- I was a MD and professor of Chinese Medicine in China from 1991 to 2005. I have been practicing Chinese medicine, acupuncture and conventional medicine for over 29 years.
- I completed 3 years of residence in Chinese medicine, conventional internal medicine and pediatrics in a teaching hospital in China and practiced Chinese medicine and conventional medicine as a consultant physician in the teaching hospital of Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine for 14 years.
- I have been a professor of Oriental Medicine in the Midwest College of Oriental Medicine, one of the top acupuncture and oriental medicine schools in the USA since 2005.
- I have treated thousands of patients in Chinese hospitals and patients of this country in the Midwest College teaching clinics where I am a clinical supervisor. I have profound knowledge and experience in conventional medicine and oriental medicine that will enable me to understand the medical diagnosis and treatments related to your health problems.
- Our clinic at 285 Peterson Road, Libertyville IL 60048, is in a convenient location near intersection of RT. 137 (Peterson Road) and IL Rte 21 (Milwaukee Ave).
- Our prices are very reasonable. I am not the least expensive provider in the area- but I try my best to make acupuncture treatments effective and affordable.
As someone with an extensive background in Oriental Medicine and Integrative Medicine, I often have opportunity to evaluate patients with complicated conditions. I am well known for extensive experience and great results!
The initial visit of a client in my clinic may take between 60 to 90 minutes, which includes a thorough history and evaluation of a client’s physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and Chinese medicine constitutional evaluation to establish a solid foundation for the follow-up care.
I am happy to offer a free 20-minute phone consult to discuss your needs and my clinical process. Most of my clients also receive herbal treatments, recommendations in nutrition, and instruction of lifestyle adjustments and self-care. I look forward to serving you.